Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home. Bring Trello to Mac in a dedicated workspace. The Trello Desktop App features native notifications, powerful enhancements and more - away from the distractions of your browser. Stay productive with a beautiful minimal interf. Get Office apps for Mac. Start quickly with the most recent versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive —combining the familiarity of Office and the unique Mac.
- To uninstall Office for Mac 2011 move the applications to the Trash.Once you've removed everything, empty the Trash and restart your Mac to complete the process. Before you remove Office for Mac 2011, quit all Office applications and make sure there's nothing in Trash that you want to keep. Leave Office applications closed while you go through this process.
- Enjoy 3 years of peace of mind when you buy AppleCare+ for Mac. Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support.AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a.
- Music, TV, and podcasts take center stage. ITunes forever changed the way people experienced.
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
How to get updates for iOS
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.
15 Apps For Parents To Be Aware Of
Because Apple makes the hardware, the operating systems, and many applications, our experts understand how everything works together and can help resolve most issues in a single conversation.
Enjoy 3 years of peace of mind when you buy AppleCare+ for Mac.
Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.2
One stop for support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage1
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site3
- Mail-in repair for portable computers3: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair3: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
AppleCare+ for Mac provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
Apps For Macbook Pro 15 Inch
Coverage includes the following:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax1
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X, and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
How to buy
- Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Mac.
- Or buy it within 60 days of your Mac purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of Mac and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 800-275-2273
AppleCare+ available for:
- MacBook Air
- 13” MacBook Pro
- 15” MacBook Pro
- 16” MacBook Pro
For Mac computers running macOS Server, the plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support. See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
Get support now by phone or chat,
set up a repair, and more.
Call Apple Support at 1-800-APLCARE.Contact Apple Support