Here is our detailed review on BlueStacks Beta for Mac. BlueStacks beta installer for mac is about 112 MB in size and takes less than min to complete the installation. During installation, you will be greeted with terms and conditions, and without accepting you cannot proceed. The first run of BlueStacks beta for mac seems to take very long to start compared to its subsequent runs. Unfortunately, the loading time of BlueStacks for mac is slower than its windows counterpart. About Bluestacks App Player for Mac. Bluestacks Mac is similar to Bluestacks App Player on Windows, there’s not much difference in the User-Interface of Bluestacks on both the Windows and Mac. Bluestacks is an American Tech-Company which developed the Bluestacks App Player and some other products. Some details about the Bluestacks App Player.
|Industry||Virtualization, mobile software|
|Founded||April 25, 2009; 11 years ago|
|Founders||Rosen Sharma, Jay Vaishnav, Suman Saraf|
|Products||App Player, GamePop|
- Interesting news for MacOS users. BlueStacks for MacOS has been announced on our official website. This version of the BlueStacks will let you play Android apps and games on your Mac.
- Visit our official website and click on Download BlueStacks, as shown below. The BlueStacks Installer will now automatically begin to download on your Mac. Once it gets downloaded onto your Mac, double-click on it. The BlueStacks Installer will now open. Here, double-click on the BlueStacks icon in order to begin the installation process.
BlueStacks Client with Androidhome screen open as of September 2014.
|Operating system||Windows 7 or later;macOS Sierra or later|
|Available in||48 languages|
BlueStacks is an American technology company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and other cloud-based cross-platform products. The BlueStacks App Player is designed to enable Android applications to run on PCs running Microsoft Windows and Apple's macOS. The company was founded in 2009 by Jay Vaishnav, Suman Saraf, and Rosen Sharma, former CTO at McAfee and a board member of Cloud.com.
Investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint, Samsung, Intel, Qualcomm, Citrix, Radar Partners, Ignition Partners, AMD, and others.
The company was announced May 25, 2011, at the Citrix Synergy conference in San Francisco. Citrix CEO Mark Templeton demonstrated an early version of BlueStacks onstage and announced that the companies had formed a partnership. The public alpha version of App Player was launched on October 11, 2011. App Player exited beta on June 7, 2014.
The App Player can be downloaded on Windows 10 and macOS software that virtualizes an Android OS. The software's basic features are free to download and use. Advanced optional features require a paid monthly subscription. The company claims the App Player can run 1.5 million Android apps as of November 2019. As of November 2019, BlueStacks have been downloaded over 210 million times. App Player features mouse, keyboard, and external touchpad controls.
BlueStacks for Mac
On June 27, 2012, the company released an alpha-1 version of its App Player software for macOS, while the beta version was released on December 27, 2012.
In April 2015, BlueStacks, Inc. announced that a new version of App Player for macOS, 2.0, was in development, which was released in July.
In December 2015, BlueStacks, Inc. released the new version BlueStacks 2.0 which lets users run multiple Android applications simultaneously. BlueStacks 2.0 was also available for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later, till 2018.
BlueStacks TV (BTV)
On April 7, 2016, the company released BlueStacks TV which integrated Twitch.tv directly into the BlueStacks App Player. This addition allows users to stream their apps to Twitch without the need for extra hardware or software. BlueStacks released Facebook Live integration in September 2016, allowing users to stream their gameplay to their Facebook profiles, Pages they control, or Facebook Groups they belong to.
In July 2017, BlueStacks released BlueStacks 3 based on a brand new engine and front-end design. BlueStacks 3 added App Center which personalizes game suggestions, an account system, chat, new keymapping interface, and multi-instance. Multi-instance allows users to launch multiple BlueStacks windows using either the same or different Google Play account.
On January 19, 2018, BlueStacks announced the release of the BlueStacks + N Beta which runs on Android 7 (Android Nougat) and claimed to be the first and only Android gaming platform to have Android 7 at the time, since the majority of Android emulators ran Android 4.4 (KitKat), including prior BlueStacks versions. This beta version is powered by an upgraded 'HyperG' graphics engine allowing BlueStacks to utilize the full array of Android 7 APIs
On September 18, 2018, BlueStacks announced the release of its latest flagship version, BlueStacks 4. BlueStacks 4 benchmarks 6-8x faster than every major mobile phone according to the Antutu benchmark. BlueStacks 4 also includes dynamic resource management which only initializes the required Android libraries thus freeing resources. A new dock and search offer a clean user interface. New AI powered key-mapping tool auto maps keys in supported games with key customization also available for further tweaking. In addition, BlueStacks 4 supports both 32-bit and 64-bit version of Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Development for macOS has been restarted, and version 4 is currently available from the website as of November 2019, first released for Mac in January 2019.
BlueStacks 4 64-Bit Beta
On January 17, 2019, BlueStacks released a 64-bit version of BlueStacks 4 via its early access program. This version runs on a 64-bit version of Android 7.1.2 which allows for improved performance, and more efficient memory usage. The prerequisites for running this build include running a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or later, with virtualization enabled, and Hyper-V disabled. This 64-bit release allows the installation and usage of ARM64-v8a android applications.
Current minimum requirements for App Player for Windows include: Windows 7 or higher, 2 GB or higher system memory, 5 GB of hard drive space, administrator rights, and an Intel or AMD processor. BlueStacks clashes with the BitDefender antivirus software. An update to the latest graphic card driver version is also recommended.
Minimum requirements for macOS are: macOS Sierra or higher, 4 GB RAM, 4 GB disk space.
On May 9, 2013, the subscription service GamePop was announced. It allows users to play as many as 500 mobile games on TV. On July 23, 2014 Samsung announced  it had invested in and was backing GamePop. This brought total outside investment in BlueStacks to $26 million.
- ^'BlueStacks hits a billion apps used per month and launches new mobile platform'. VentureBeat. December 3, 2015. Archived from the original on June 9, 2020. Retrieved June 9, 2020.
- ^'BlueStacks Partners With AMD, Bringing 500,000 Android Apps To Windows PCs'. TechCrunch. Retrieved June 9, 2020.
- ^ ab'Bluestacks'. CrunchBase. Archived from the original on June 9, 2020.
- ^Media, Ryan Daws 19th September 2018 TechForge (September 19, 2018). 'BlueStacks emulates Android '6x faster' than leading smartphone and is a verified app (safe to download)'. Developer Tech News. Archived from the original on June 9, 2020. Retrieved June 9, 2020.
- ^'Download BlueStacks Offline Installer'. Bluestacks - The Best Android Emulator on PC as Rated by You. January 21, 2017. Archived from the original on October 8, 2018. Retrieved November 2, 2019.
- ^ ab'System requirements for BlueStacks 4'. BlueStacks Support. Archived from the original on November 2, 2019. Retrieved November 2, 2019.
- ^'How can I Install and launch BlueStacks on Mac OS?'. BlueStacks Support. Archived from the original on November 2, 2019. Retrieved November 2, 2019.
- ^ abEtherington, Darrell. 'After 10M Downloads, Samsung Backs GamePop As BlueStacks Adds $13M In New Funding'. TechCrunch. Archived from the original on July 24, 2014. Retrieved July 23, 2014.
- ^Empson, Rip. 'BlueStacks Releases App Player And Cloud Connect Service To Let You Run Android Apps On Your PC'. TechCrunch. Archived from the original on December 8, 2011. Retrieved December 4, 2011.
- ^Whitney, Lance. 'Android apps can now run on your PC via BlueStacks'. CNET. Archived from the original on December 8, 2011. Retrieved December 4, 2011.
- ^'BlueStacks Features and Comparison'. Bluestacks - The Best Android Emulator on PC as Rated by You. Archived from the original on November 2, 2019. Retrieved November 2, 2019.
- ^'What is Bluestacks?'. Bluestacks - The Best Android Emulator on PC as Rated by You. Archived from the original on November 1, 2019. Retrieved November 2, 2019.
- ^Rosenblatt, Seth. 'BlueStacks ports Android apps to Mac'. CNET. Archived from the original on June 28, 2012. Retrieved July 28, 2012.
- ^'BlueStacks - Did you pre-order the new Macbook?'. www.facebook.com. Retrieved November 2, 2019.
- ^'Bluestacks Review and Fix Engine issues'. TechnoIliyas. Archived from the original on May 13, 2020. Retrieved March 31, 2020.
- ^'BlueStacks 2.0 Launched, Lets You Run Multiple Apps Simultaneously'. NDTV Gadgets 360. Archived from the original on November 2, 2019. Retrieved November 2, 2019.
- ^'Twitch users can now live stream Android games from their PC'. techcrunch.com. Archived from the original on April 8, 2016. Retrieved April 7, 2016.
- ^'Stream Android apps on Facebook Live with Bluestacks'. engadget.com. Archived from the original on September 22, 2016. Retrieved September 22, 2016.
- ^'BlueStacks 2 vs. BlueStacks 3 Features'. bluestacks.com. July 30, 2017. Archived from the original on July 30, 2017. Retrieved November 2, 2019.
- ^'Android N Comes to PC; BlueStacks Releases the First Android Gaming Platform Ever to Run Android N'. gamasutra.com. Archived from the original on January 19, 2018. Retrieved January 19, 2018.
- ^'BlueStacks, an Android emulator for PC, gets an update with major performance upgrade'. gamasutra.com. Archived from the original on September 19, 2018. Retrieved January 19, 2018.
- ^Kumar, Rahul (August 19, 2019). 'Is Bluestacks safe for Windows and macOS PC?'. HubsAdda. Archived from the original on August 19, 2019. Retrieved August 19, 2019.
- ^'Release Notes'. BlueStacks Support. Archived from the original on November 4, 2019. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
- ^'Join our Discord Server for Early Access Releases and a Great Community'. reddit.com. Retrieved March 15, 2019.
- ^'r/BlueStacks - BlueStack and Bitdefender blocking some XML files'. reddit. Retrieved November 2, 2019.
- ^Empson, Rip. 'After 10M Downloads, BlueStacks Takes On OUYA With Game Console And $6.99 All-You-Can-Play Service'. TechCrunch. Archived from the original on June 7, 2013. Retrieved June 11, 2013.
- ^'Samsung invests $13M in Android microgaming console GamePop'. CNET. Archived from the original on March 7, 2018. Retrieved June 13, 2017.
- Official website
Let me guess, You own a mac and now you want to run some android game/app on your 4-figure beautiful computer, right? By default, Mac doesn’t run Android apps. But you can install BlueStacks from here and enjoy all your android features using this software on your Mac. Feel free to download BlueStacks for Mac computer iMac, Mac Pro, Macbook Air/Pro (2017-18 year).
Nowadays we have a very powerful app player named BlueStacks. It works like a connection for mobile and desktop by using an innovative technology called Cloud Computing. It is an American silicon-based company which produces the Bluestacks App Player and is designed for enabling multiple applications to run on Windows and Mac computers.
Download BlueStacks MacDownload BlueStack V4.130.11
If you are not a Mac person, You can also Download BlueStacks for Windows or BlueStacks for Linux Computers from our site. Yeah we serve BlueStacks download for every platform.🗑️How to Uninstall BlueStacks on Mac?If you want to uninstall Mac then first make sure the app is closed, it’s not running on the background. Then go to Finder > Go > Applications > BlueStacks Application > Drag the application to trash folder.🍎How to Use BlueStacks on Mac?First, you have to download the software from here and install it. After installing BlueStacks, you have to log in to your google account just like setting your Android Smartphone or tablet. And now you enjoy android on your Mac.⚠️Why does BlueStacks keep crashing my Mac?If you are trying to use BlueStacks and it’s crashing over and over then go to Settings > Security & Privacy > General > At the bottom you will see “System software BlueStacks Inc. was blocked from Loading” > Allow (And now try opening again).➕How to add photos to BlueStacks Gallery on Mac?You have to first copy all the photos in the “Documents Folder “on your Mac Device. Download any File Explorer and install it on BlueStacks. After installing start the file explorer. Next, Click on SD Card Option > Windows folder > Documents folder > Select items for importing > More (Lower right corner of your screen) > Copy > Select the folder which you want to import files.🤔How to root BlueStacks on Mac?You have to install KingRoot or BS Easy Tool. And you can root your BlueStacks on Mac by using these softwares. After installing just follow the onscreen instructions.👍How to make BlueStacks Faster on Mac?You have to change your Mac’s Memory RAM size by increasing it and you can make your BlueStack faster on Mac.
It is one of the best software which helps to turn a computer into an Android Device. Bluestacks merges your Windows/macOS and Android experiences seamlessly. One of the best features of Bluestacks Mac is that it is free of cost (additional charges will be added).
Bluestacks Mac Beta
However, The latest version of BlueStacks 4 is 6x faster than Samsung Galaxy S9+. It costs 4$ per month. It will help you to run mobile apps fast and fullscreen on Windows and Mac. This version also takes mobile gaming to another level with lower usage of Memory and CPU and improve the gaming experience. I must say this BlueStacks App Player for Mac is a great tool that also allows you to run your favorite mobile apps/games in full screen in
Download it and start taking advantages from today; otherwise, you will regret the days if you haven’t used this coolest new app. I recommended you to check BlueStacks for Ubuntu, yeah you can now run Android Apps on your Linux Computer too.
Safe and Virus Free Software: Yes ! it is very safe in use, free from viruses and any other malware. So you can use this software freely and widely. It is my personal experience with this app that it is entirely free of viruses and any other damages. Its privacy and policy are very much efficient and useful.
Bluestacks For Mac Beta Glucan
You can read the review of Bluestacks users who are fully satisfied with this software. After reading this, you will be sure about using this software. Now if you want to use and make a trial of this app you can easily download it from here.