Last modified: 11-Dec-13
PhotoStitch 3.2.6 Updater for Mac OS X
Create wide panoramic images from a series of shots taken while moving the camera slightly before each shot.
PhotoStitch 3.2.6 Updater for Mac OS X is an update program for PhotoStitch and can be used only when:
- Your PC has a previous version of the software installed.
- Your PC has the CD-ROM inserted and recognizes a previous version of the software contained on the CD.
Operating system(s): OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8, Mac OS X v10.7, Mac OS X v10.6
Language(s): English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified
1. Supported OSes
Mac OS X v10.6 to v10.7
*Can also be used on OS X v10.8 / v10.9.
2. Supported PCs
One of the supported OSes listed above must be pre-installed.
MacOS 10.6: 1 GB or greater
MacOS 10.7: 2 GB or greater
3. Installation Requirements
A previous version of PhotoStitch must be installed.
If a previous version is not installed, have the updater recognize an installation CD that includes PhotoStitch.
1024 x 768 dots or more
The following procedures explain the process from the creation of software for distribution on sales companies' download pages through the installation of the software by users.
1. Download 'psx-upd-3-2-6-28-r8-u03-9l.dmg.gz' from the download page.
2. Double-click 'psx-upd-3-2-6-28-r8-u03-9l.dmg.gz'.
After decompressing the file, 'psx-upd-3-2-6-28-r8-u03-9l.dmg' will be created.
3. Double-click 'psx-upd-3-2-6-28-r8-u03-9l.dmg'.
The disk image 'PSX_UPD_3_2_6_28_R8_U03_9L' will be mounted.
4. Double-click the installer, 'PST326UPD' in 'PSX_UPD_3_2_6_28_R8_U03_9L'.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Changes to PhotoStitch 3.2.6 Updater for Mac OS X
1. Support added for Mac OS10.7.
2. QuickTimeVR has been removed from the supported image type when saving a composite image.
File version: 3.2.6
File Size: 12.2 MB
Canon Photostitch Software For Mac
Canon Photostitch Download Free
Create wide panoramic images from a series of shots taken while moving the camera slightly before each shot. Create panoramic shots from multiple images with Canon PhotoStitch software. You can combine up to 26 shots quickly and easily. What do you need to know about free software? Canon Utilities PhotoStitch is a very helpful software tool that enables you to create panoramic images by merging together several photos of your choice. This tool is part of the initial setup of your Canon camera. What if you don’t have those files any longer? The latest version of PhotoStitch is 3.2 on Mac Informer. It is a perfect match for Device Assistants in the System Tools category. The app is developed by Canon.