The Tournament Director is the premier poker tournament management software package. You will not find a more professional, feature rich, easy to use tool for running your tournaments. With the Tournament Director, you can sit back and focus on playing in your tournaments instead of running them - the Tournament Director runs them for you. 1993: Macromind Director became Macromedia Director (v 3.1.3) 1994: Macromedia Director 4 was released (Windows and Mac PowerPC support) 1995: Macromedia Shockwave Director 4.0.1 was released in January for Windows (Mac support in later release) 1996: Macromedia Director 5 was released (MOA and Xtras). National Government Services, Inc. Box 7108 Indianapolis, IN www.ngsmedicare.com: 06004, HHH MAC, J - 06 Carolyn Cunningham, M.D., J6 Contract. CyberLink PhotoDirector for Mac lets you import photos stored on your computer, edit them, and organize them into albums. You can also rate your photos (from one to five stars), which makes it.
PowerDirector is a well-received video editting program which provides an easy and fast way to create home videos for Windows users. PowerDirector is powerful and easiest to use with a clear, intuitive interface, suitable for both beginners or hobbyists. Many Mac converts (from Windows PC) who are familar with PowerDirector, are only disappointed to learn that PowerDirector does not come with a Mac version at all.
Of course, video editing on Mac will not be stopped due to PowerDirector’s missed support to Mac but will be better by the help of PowerDirector alternatives for Mac. This article introduces 4 great video editing Powerdirect for Mac programs to replace PowerDirector to edit and create video on macOS Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard.
- 2:Final Cut
- 3:Wondershare Video Editor for Mac (Recommended)
- 4:Xilisoft Video Editor for Mac
PowerDirector for Mac Alaternative 1: iMovie
iMovie should be the first PowerDirector replacement on Mac since it came on the Mac with list price $15
- Slick, intuitive interface.
- Improved audio editing.
- Impressive high-definition trailer creation.
- Export to 1080p HD. Greenscreen and PiP.
- Can’t directly import video from some HD cameras.
- Only import Quicktime video and some HD cameras. Can’t import WMV, FLV, MKV, AVI, DVD, Blu-Ray, etc.
- Optimizing at import can slow you down
- Atypical interface can be an adjustment for those used to timeline editing.
PowerDirector for Mac Alaternative 2: Final Cut
Final Cut Pro X, only available in the Mac App Store for $299 (Power Director is only $99), is truly a dramatic rewrite of Apple’s mature and well-developed video-editing software. It borrows some interface elements from iMovie that may disappoint seasoned professionals, and also it loses many key features that are simply an absolute necessity in the professional world, like XML export. On the other hand, those looking to upgrade from iMovie will find a lot more features in Final Cut Pro X, but there are some caveats.
Comparing with PowerDirector for Windows, Final Cut Pro X is too expensive and too professional for beginners for people who only need basic video edittings.
PowerDirector for Mac Alaternative 3: Wondershare Video Editor for Mac (Recommended)
Download Gear 360 Action Director For Mac
Wondershare Video Editor for Mac is easy-to-use yet power-packed Mac video editing software that lets you effortlessly edit videos to look amazing! Just like PowerDirector for Windows, this PowerDirector alternative for Mac supports import & edit virtually any Format Video, Audio or Photo.
- Import & edit any common video/audio format & photos
- Trim, crop, and rotate videos & add voiceovers and background music
- Retouch video and photos with rich filters, titles, transitions and animations
- Personalize by adding intro & credit screens, and effects like tilt shift & mosaic
- Save videos to your Mac, mobile device or share directly to YouTube
- Burn edited video to DVD in no time to preserve and share
- Fully compatible with macOS 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard and other earlier OS X.
PowerDirector for Mac Alaternative 4: Xilisoft Video Editor for Mac
Xilisoft Video Editor for Mac is good at for video trimming, splitting, clipping and merging video clips as well as export to desired video formats suitable to play on media players and portalbe players.
Director For Mandalorian
Director For Matrix
- Put several videos together to create your own movies
- Instantly split your video into parts by the standard you defined
- Easily remove unwanted parts of your video in one simple step
- Clear timeline to edit on track, add transitions and adjust parameters to perfect output
- Export videos to High Definition and any other standard video formats
- Fastest way to edit videos with simple and intuitive interface