8x Slim Portable USB 2.0 DVD/CD burner. Ultra lightweight. USB bus powered. Nero Software Included.
- One of the smallest and lightest DVD/CD burners
- Easily connects to PC through two USB 2.0 ports
- USB Bus Powered - No AC Adaptor needed
- Up to 8x DVD-R/+R writing speed
Mac OS X 10.10 or higher. 2.0GHz Intel-based processor or higher. 2GB RAM or higher. Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768. At least 25GB of free disk space per camera is required. If you are using the remote access feature of Sighthound Video’s Mac surveillance software, which allows you to view your cameras and event clips on a web. EyeTV HD - The Ultimate Mac DVR for Premium Cable or Satellite TV. Watch, edit and enjoy cable and satellite television in high-definition with EyeTV HD, a full-featured DVR for your Mac. EyeTV HD is the only solution that gives you full access to all your premium content by connecting your Mac directly to your cable or satellite receiver.
The DVR-XD10 Slim Portable USB 2.0 DVD/CD Burner is one of the world's smallest and lightest DVD/CD Writers. Its small size makes this External DVD/CD Writer the perfect accessory for Netbook, Notebook, and Ultrabook computers. The DVR-XD10 easily connects with computers through two USB 2.0 ports (USB cord included). It will write up to 8x on DVD-R/+R and DVD+RW media, up to 6x on DVD-R/+R (DL) and DVD-RW media, up to 5x on DVD-RAM and up to 24x on CD-R/RW media.
The included software from Nero® enables computer users to create personal videos, make digital slideshows, burn music CDs, and back up data files onto DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, and DVD-RAM with ease. It also writes to dual/double layer DVDs, increasing the capacity from 4.7 Gbytes to 8.5 Gbytes.
- Our DVR app for Apple Mac, showing how to view cameras live and playback recordings on an Apple Mac computer.
- Finding out the MAC address of IPC by using CMD tool. Running the Windows CMD tool, you can find out the MAC address of network equipment in the LAN. Windows 10 OS CMD. Before inquiring the MAC address, we need to know if the target device is online.
- TeamViewer Host is used for 24/7 access to remote computers, which makes it an ideal solution for uses such as remote monitoring, server maintenance, or connecting to a PC or Mac in the office or at home. Install TeamViewer Host on an unlimited number of computers and devices. As a licensed user, you have access to them all!
|An eco-friendly drive|
|Wide blank media support|
Pioneer strives to have best in class performance over a wide range of media – our drives achieve this for a large variety of BD and DVD media. Refer to the drive’s media support list for all supported media and the write speed that can be achieved.
Iwatch Dvr For Mac Os X
- DVD-R/+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL/+R DL, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM
- DVD-ROM SL, DVD-R/+R, DVD-RW/+RW, DVD-ROM DL, DVD-R DL/+R DL, DVD-RAM
- 240g or 8.46 ounces
Dvr For Mac Os High Sierra
Frequently Asked Questions for the DVR-XD10
1. - Are both USB connectors needed for operation?
Answer: Some computers output less power than others through the USB ports. On some PCs, one USB cable is enough, but to be safe and to avoid write errors, connecting both USB cables is highly recommended.
2. - How can I get my disc out of the drive when it’s not powered?
Answer: There is a lever on the bottom of the drive. Moving the lever back will cause the cover to open even when there is no power applied to the drive.
3. - Can I use the DVR-XD10 with other software?
Answer: The DVR-XD10 may work with other software in a Windows 7, Vista, or XP SP3 environment. In a limited way, it will even work with Mac OS X software.
4. - Does the DVR-XD10 work in a Mac OS X environment?
Answer: Although Pioneer does not guarantee operation with Mac OS X, being that the drive is connected through USB, the drive can operate in a Mac OS X environment (tested with Mac OS X 10.6.7). The drive should be able to read and write to DVD, and CD media but it depends on the Mac OS software (finder/disc utility/etc). Video playback also depends on the Mac OS software. Note that the bundled Nero software does not work in the Mac OS X environment. Read and write performance will not be the same in a Mac OS X environment.
5. - Can I use the drive in a vertical orientation?
Answer: No, the drive should only be used in a horizontal (lying down) orientation.
6. - Can I connect the DVR-XD10 to a PC through a USB hub?
Answer: If the USB hub is powered (AC adapter), the DVR-XD10 may work, however the drive’s read and write speed may be reduced. The DVR-XD10 will not work if the USB hub is not powered.