(Free to use)
Free Disk Space: 500MB (Natural Voices may require 600MB free space) b) NaturalReader for Mac supports Mac OS X 10.11 or later. What files are supported in NaturalReader Software? Pdf, txt, doc(x), pages, odt, ppt(x), ods, non-DRM epub, jpeg, and png. The OCR feature is required to read from image files (jpeg or png), scanned documents. Try our voice simulator with the speech you have recorded beforehand. Everything is quite simple here. Just download the file you have and enjoy how robotic or heli all you say sounds. Only your fantasy is the limit! Our free voice changer offers 5 variants of making fake voices.
- Unlimited use with Free Voices
- Miniboard to read text in other applications
- Pronunciation Editor
- Works with PDF, Docx, TXT and ePub
- 2 natural voices included
- All features of Free Version included
- Convert to MP3
- 4 natural voices included
- All features of Personal Version included
- 6 natural voices included
- All features of Professional Version included
- 5000 images/year for OCR to read from images & scanned PDFs
Convert any text or document into natural-sounding voices.
Voice Changer For Mac Free
Supports PDF, Docx, and text documents.
OCR function can convert printed characters into digital text. This allows you to listen to your printed files or edit it in a word-processing program.
OCR can be used to convert screenshots of text from eBook desktop apps, such as Kindle, into speech and audio files.
Mac Voices Download
Converts text into mp3 files for Windows or Mac.
Preserves the original formatting of PDF files
Adjust reading margins to skip reading from headers and footnotes on the page.
Offers a simple way of reading text directly on the page
You can manually modify the pronunciation of a certain word.