|Initial release||1998; 22 years ago|
|Operating system||Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, web|
MindManager 11 For Mac OS – ( Official Download Link & Key & 500+ Templates ) Perpetual License Bring new elegance and efficiency to the way you organize your.
- Arrow keys: Select next topic / previous topic. TAB/ SHIFT+TAB: Move to next bookmark. Move to previous bookmark. (period) CTRL+, (comma) Move to top sibling topic. Move to bottom sibling topic: HOME.
- Use MindManager to expose the details of the projects and strategic plans and get the support of all stakeholders. MindManager helps everyone involved to see the big picture and the details in context. New in MindManager 11 for Mac: NEW! Expanded library templates View.
MindManager is a commercial mind mapping software application developed by Mindjet. The software provides ways for users to visualize information in mind maps and flowcharts. MindManager can be used to manage projects, organize information, and for brainstorming.
As of December 2015, Mindjet had approximately two million users, including notable customers such as Dow, Microsoft, Pfizer, and Cisco.
MindManager provides ways for users to visualize information using mind maps, and with the release of MindManager 2016 for Windows, now includes flowchart and concept map creation tools. The digital mind maps can be used as a “virtual whiteboard” for brainstorming, managing and planning projects, compiling research, organizing large amounts of information, and for strategic planning.MindManager also has features that allow budget calculations and formulas, Gantt chart views of project timelines, and guided brainstorming. Documents can be attached to mind map topics and viewed within the MindManager application. Links, images, and notes can also be added to mind map topics and viewed and searched in a side panel.
The software that became MindManager was originally developed by Mike Jetter in the mid-1990s while he was recovering from a bone marrow transplant to treat leukemia. Jetter's goal was to develop a program that would overcome the limitations of creating mind maps with pen and paper, such as the inability to easily move items around. Following his release from hospital, Jetter decided to sell the software. The software's mind maps were initially based on the method created by Tony Buzan. Over time, however, Mindjet has developed its own style of mind mapping.
The software was originally marketed under the name 'MindMan — The Creative MindManager'. In 1999, it was rebranded as MindManager. Originally only available for Windows, MindManager expanded to Mac OS X in 2006. With the release of version 7, the Windows version of MindManager adopted the ribbon interface first seen in Microsoft Office 2007 and introduced support for Office Open XML. In 2011, mobile versions of MindManager were released for both iOS and Android. Later that year, the company acquired Thinking Space, an Android-based information mapping application, and Cohuman, a social task management service, which the company developed into a collaborative, cloud-based service to complement MindManager called Mindjet Connect or Project Director.
In September 2012, the Mindjet company combined all of its software, including MindManager, Mindjet Connect, and its mobile offerings into a single product, also called Mindjet.
Mindjet moved away from the single-product offering in mid-2013. The stand-alone mind mapping product was again named MindManager, with a more expansive version tailored to large enterprise adoptions called MindManager Enterprise released in 2014. MindManager Enterprise added sharing options including viewing/editing within Microsoft SharePoint. A MindManager mind map viewer also became available with MindManager Enterprise 2016.
On August 9, 2016, Corel announced that they had acquired the Mindjet MindManager business.
Reception and awards
MindManager has received generally positive notice from reviewers. MindManager 2016 for Windows took first place in Biggerplate's MindMapper's Choice poll. MindManager 8 received four out of five stars from TechRadar, while MindManager 9 received 3.5 out of 5 stars from PC Magazine and 4 out of 5 stars from Macworld. MindManager was chosen as one of the top 5 best mind mapping tools.
MindManager also received a number of awards, including 'Collaboration Product of the Year' for 2008 by Intranet Journal, a Jolt Productivity award for Design and Modeling tools from Dr. Dobb's Journal, and 'Best of CeBIT' in the Personal Software category in 2004.
- ^'MindManager 2020 for Windows'. mindjet.com.
- ^'MindManager 13 for Mac'. mindjet.com.
- ^Marshall Kirkpatrick (14 November 2011). 'Could Mind-Maps Make SharePoint More Lovable?'. ReadWriteWeb. Archived from the original on 19 April 2012. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- ^Glen Chapman (8 October 2009). 'Mindjet boosts online collaboration with Catalyst'. Times of Oman. Agence France Presse. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- ^'MindManager 2016 offers all-in-one visual mapping solution'. Mind Mapping Software Blog. Retrieved 2015-12-07.
- ^'From Adversity, Software Success'. BloombergBusinessweek. 11 April 2005. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- ^Benjamin Pimentel (2 May 2005). 'This is no PowerPoint presentation; More execs embracing Larkspur firm's visual software for organizing ideas'. The San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- ^Faizel Mohidin (4 April 2009). 'MindManager Software by Mindjet'. MindMapTutor.com. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- ^Jordan Ayan (June 1998). 'Dream Weaver'. Inc. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- ^'MindManager 3.5 UPDATE! The World-wide Leading Idea and Knowledge Management Tool With Integrated Internet Conferencing'. Business Wire. 8 January 1999.
- ^'Mindjet Brings Industry-Leading MindManager Software to the Mac'. Business Wire. 31 May 2006.
- ^Strange, Darren (May 24, 2007). 'MindJet MindManager 7 becomes Fluent with the ribbon: interview'. MSDN. Microsoft. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- ^Klint Finley (4 June 2011). 'iPad for Business Round-Up: Mindjet, snagR and More'. ReadWriteWeb. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- ^'Work Collaboration Innovator Mindjet Adds New Collaboration Products, Garners Two Million Paid Customers and More Than One Million Mobile Users in 2011'. Marketwire. 7 February 2012.
- ^Robin Wauters (13 December 2011). 'Mindjet Buys Thinking Space, Launches Mind Mapping App For Android'. TechCrunch. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- ^Tony Bradley (12 September 2011). 'Mindjet Unleashes Creativity with Online Collaboration Tools'. PC World. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- ^Jessica Stillman (25 November 2011). 'Cohuman + Mindjet = Idea management from inception to execution'. GigaOM. Archived from the original on 5 April 2012. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- ^Matthew Finnegan (21 September 2012). 'Mindjet woos channel with simplified software sales approach'. ChannelBiz.co.uk. Retrieved 19 October 2012.
- ^Corel CEO Patrick Nichols (9 August 2016). 'MindManager Joins Corel'. Mindjet.com. Retrieved 15 August 2016.
- ^'Free mind mapping software templates and mind map examples'.
- ^'Biggerplate Annual Mind Map Report 2015'. www.biggerplate.com. Retrieved 2015-12-07.
- ^Ian Osborne (28 March 2012). 'Mindjet MindManager 8 review'. TechRadar. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- ^William Fenton (25 February 2011). 'MindManager 9'. PC Magazine. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- ^Alan Stonebridge (11 August 2011). 'MindManager 9 for Mac review'. Macword. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- ^'Five Best Mind Mapping Tools'.
- ^'Five Best Mind Mapping Tools'.
- ^'Collaboration Product of the Year: Mindjet MindManager 7'. Intranet Journal. 22 February 2008. Archived from the original on July 13, 2011. Retrieved 2 November 2012.CS1 maint: unfit url (link)
- ^'CMP Media Announces Winners for the 16th Annual Jolt Product Excellence & Productivity Awards'. 17 March 2006. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- ^''Best of CeBIT America' Award Goes to NEC Solutions Disaster Recovery Fault Tolerant Solution'. 26 May 2004. Archived from the original on 10 May 2009. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- Official website
Mindjet MindManager 2020 20.1.233 Crack+ Keygen Download
Mindjet MindManager Crack, the full model is the real thought, a mapping tool that can stimulate your productivity to the great device from MindManager Crack.
You can create ideas, capture strategic plans Assembly and so on. The virtual whiteboard can make you visually Download your perfect application. Drag & amp; Drop Organize and store functions and information.
How to use:
Mindjet MindManager key series will help you Organize notes, hyperlinks, markers, as well to view records in a single view. You could Also transform your thoughts into action.
Mindmanager For Mac Download
Mindjet MindManager Serial Key, Use the card on Dependencies, scheduling, programming in assets to assess your plan so as to authenticate Conditions.
In the event that you need to develop a new brand Web site or create a business plan then its deep thoughts Maps have properties that give so you had to plan.
Mindjet MindManager Crack Key Features:
Mindmanager 10 For Mac Keys
- License Key Productivity of addition.
- They also see links to draw conclusions.
- Quickly organize, ideas and information in one Unique view.
- Perform positive project.
- Any output of your initiatives.
- In addition to booking for the knowledge to improve Organized.
- Modern model Mindjet MindManager installation.
- Mind Manager test with a better design.