WinSCP, a popular free SFTP and FTP client for Windows, copies files between a local. I built this for personal use. The development has been halted for a couple of years but it is still a very useful and competitive file manager. I think it's working well (except for UTF-8 display) but please test it out yourself. Application: muCommander Category: Utility Description: muCommander is a lightweight, cross-platform file manager with a dual-pane interface.
If your download is not starting, click here.
- Take a tour of our full McDonald's Menu including best hamburgers, vegetarian burgers, happy meal, chicken nuggets, McCafe and more! Visit a nearest McDonald’s Restaurant or order online to be delivered.
- MuCommander Portable is a cross-platform file manager that features support for FTP, SFTP, SMB, NFS, HTTP, Bonjour/Zeroconf, email attachments.
Thank you for downloading muCommander from our software portal
Each download we provide is subject to periodical scanning, but we strongly recommend you to check the package for viruses on your side before running the installation. The download version of muCommander is 0.9.4. The package you are about to download is authentic and was not repacked or modified in any way by us.
muCommander antivirus report
This download is virus-free.This file was last analysed by Free Download Manager Lib 19 days ago.
Often downloaded with
- XG-WizardXG-Wizard is an editor/librarian for all Yamaha XG compatible sound devices...DOWNLOAD
|Operating system||Unix-like, Microsoft Windows, macOS|
|Available in||23 languages|
muCommander is a lightweight, open-source, cross-platform file manager that will run on any operating system supporting Java. It features a Norton Commander style, dual-pane interface to allow easy manipulation of files with many keyboard shortcuts. Pre-compiled builds are available for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, OpenVMS, and the software can be run from the Internet via Java Web Start.
In 2009, muCommmander was recognized as one of the best file managers on Linux. In 2010, it ranked 76th on the best free software list of PCMag.
- Copy, move, rename and batch rename, email files
- Works on local file volumes, FTP, SFTP, SMB, NFS, HTTP, Amazon S3, HadoopHDF5 and Bonjour
- Supports ZIP, RAR, 7z, Tar, Gzip, BZip2, ISO/NRG, AR/Deb and LST archives
- ZIP file modification on the fly
- File splitting and combining
- Change permissions and date of files
- Calculate files checksums in MD5, CRC32, SHA, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Adler32, MD2
- Full keyboard access
- trolCommander Version 0.9.9 (29 December 2016) 
- ^Maxence Bernard (2009-06-20). 'muCommander License'. Archived from the original on 3 June 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-19.
muCommander is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License[...] Version 3, 29 June 2007^
- ^6 best orthodox file managers for Linux '6 best orthodox file managers for Linux, Mayank Sharma, TechRadar (June 8, 2009)' Check
url=value (help). Retrieved 2010-04-02.
- ^'PC Mag Best Free Software list for 2010'. Retrieved 2010-04-02.
- ^Fork of muCommander file manager
Mu Commander For Mac Catalina
- Official website