- Office 2010 For Mac
- Office 2010 For Mac Free
- Purchase Ms Office 2010 For Mac
- Office 2010 For Mac Product Key
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 is a version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite for Mac OS X.It is the successor to Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac and is comparable to Office 2010 for Windows. Office 2011 was followed by Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac released on September 22, 2015, requiring a Mac with an x64 Intel processor and OS X Yosemite or later.
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 applications shown on Mac OS X Snow Leopard
|Initial release||October 26, 2010; 10 years ago|
|Operating system||Mac OS X 10.5.8 to macOS 10.14.6|
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 is a version of the Microsoft Officeproductivity suite for Mac OS X. It is the successor to Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac and is comparable to Office 2010 for Windows. Office 2011 was followed by Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac released on September 22, 2015, requiring a Mac with an x64 Intel processor and OS X Yosemite or later. Office for Mac 2011 is no longer supported as of October 10, 2017.
Microsoft Office 2011 includes more robust enterprise support and greater feature parity with the Windows edition. Its interface is now more similar to Office 2007 and 2010 for Windows, with the addition of the ribbon. Support for Visual Basic for Applications macros has returned after having been dropped in Office 2008. Purchasing the Home Premium version of Office for Mac will not allow telephone support automatically to query any problems with the VBA interface. There are however, apparently, according to Microsoft Helpdesk, some third party applications that can address problems with the VBA interface with Office for Mac. In addition, Office 2011 supports online collaboration tools such as OneDrive and Office Web Apps, allowing Mac and Windows users to simultaneously edit documents over the web. It also includes limited support for Apple's high-density Retina Displays, allowing the display of sharp text and images, although most icons within applications themselves are not optimized for this.
A new version of Microsoft Outlook, written using Mac OS X's Cocoa API, returns to the Mac for the first time since 2001 and has full support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. It replaces Entourage, which was included in Office 2001, X, 2004 and 2008 for Mac.
- For Office for Mac, you can have up to 25 licenses associated with the same Microsoft account: only one license for a Microsoft 365 subscription and multiple one-time-use installs of Office for Mac Home and Student or Home and Business.
- Microsoft Office 2010 IconPack for Mac; Free set of icons inspired by Microsoft Office 2010. Microsoft has slated Office 2010 for a public beta release in November but the creator of the Microsoft Office 2010 IconPack has already designed some icons.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Full Crack + Updated Version. Microsoft office 2010 crack is developed for Mac operating systems and Windows operating systems. There are arrangements for several applications in this crack. It will be used for different tasks. Microsoft office crack is the most dependable and popular tool that you will come.
- This page will allow you to download and reinstall Office for the following products: Office 2010; Office for Mac 2011; Note that support for Office 2007 has ended.
Office for Mac 2011 has a number of limitations compared to Office 2010 for Windows. It does not support ActiveX controls, or OpenDocument Format. It also cannot handle attachments in Rich Text Format e-mail messages sent from Outlook for Windows, which are delivered as winmail.dat attachments. It also has several human language limitations, such as lack of support for right-to-left languages such as Arabic, Persian, and Hebrew  and automatic language detection. 
Microsoft does not support CalDAV and CardDAV in Outlook, so there is no way to sync directly Outlook through iCloud. Outlook also does not allow the user to disable Cached Exchange Mode, unlike the Windows version, and it is therefore not possible to connect to an Exchange Server without downloading a local cache of mail and calendar data. 
Additionally, Office for Mac 2011 also has a shorter lifecycle than Office 2010. Support for Office for Mac 2011 was originally slated to end on January 12, 2016, but because Office for Mac 2016 did not come out until July 2015, Microsoft extended support until October 10, 2017.  As 32-bit software, it will not run on macOS High Sierra or later versions of macOS.
Two editions are available to the general public. Home & Student provides Word, Excel and PowerPoint, while Home & Business adds Outlook and increased support.Microsoft Messenger 8 is included with both editions, and Microsoft Communicator for Mac 2011, which communicates with Microsoft Lync Server, is available only to volume licensing customers. Office 2011 requires an Intel Mac running Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later.
|Applications and services||Home & Student||Home & Business||Academic||Standard|
|Communicator or Lync||Not included||Not included||Included||Included|
|Office Web Apps||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Remote Desktop Connection||Not included||Included||Included||Included|
|Information Rights Management||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Windows SharePoint Services Support||Not included||Included||Included||Included|
|Technical support||90 days||1 year||90 days||?|
The Home & Student edition is available in a single license for one computer and a family pack for three computers. The Home & Business edition is available in a single license for one computer and a multi-pack for two computers. The Standard edition is only available through Volume Licensing. The Academic edition was created for higher education students, staff and faculty, and includes one installation. Office for Mac is also available as part of Microsoft's Office 365 subscription programme.
Microsoft announced Office 2011 in 2009. There were 6 beta versions released:
- Beta 1
- Beta 2 (Version 14.0.0, Build 100326)
- Beta 3 (Build 100519)—announced on May 25, 2010
- Beta 4 (Build 100526)
- Beta 5 (Build 100709)
- Beta 6 (Build 100802)
Access to beta versions was by invitation only, although leaked copies were circulated among Mac file sharing websites.
The final version was released to manufacturing on September 10, 2010, was available to volume license customers a day later, and made available to the general public on October 26, 2010. Service Pack 1 was released on April 12, 2011.
Office 2010 For Mac
- ^'Microsoft Lifecycle Policy: Office 2011'. Support. Microsoft. Retrieved February 21, 2018.
- ^'Microsoft Lifecycle Policy: Lync 2011'. Support. Microsoft. Retrieved February 21, 2018.
- ^'Microsoft Lifecycle Policy: Office 2011'. Support. Microsoft. Retrieved February 21, 2018.
- ^Keizer, Gregg (May 14, 2008). 'Microsoft will bring back macros to Mac Office in 2011'. Computerworld. Retrieved April 21, 2010.
- ^Seff, Jonathan (May 13, 2008). 'Microsoft to bring back Visual Basic in Office for Mac'. Macworld. Retrieved April 21, 2010.
- ^'How to obtain support for Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011 connectivity problems with Exchange Server'. Support (34.0 ed.). Microsoft. September 12, 2013.
- ^Miller, Dan (February 11, 2010). 'Microsoft Announces Office for Mac 2011'. Macworld. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- ^'Known issues in Excel 2011'. Microsoft. September 2010. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- ^answer from Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP (Macintosh), Discussion in the forum of a user of Microsoft Office:Mac Archived February 13, 2011, at WebCite
- ^Office 2011: Mac-Version mit Outlook, aber ohne Opendocument, in German. Archived February 13, 2011, at WebCite
- ^Morgenstern, David. 'Microsoft boosts languages, proofing tools in Office 2011 for Mac, Unicode right-to-left support missing'. The Apple Core. ZDNet. Retrieved November 17, 2010.
- ^Haslam, Karen. 'Which Mac apps won't work in macOS Catalina?'. Macworld. Retrieved October 31, 2019.
- ^Weir, Andy (June 5, 2017). 'Microsoft says Office for Mac 2011 will not be supported on macOS 10.13 High Sierra'. Neowin. Retrieved October 18, 2020.
- ^'Office for Mac 2011—Compare'. Microsoft. Retrieved October 27, 2010.
- ^'Announcing Communicator for Mac'. Office for Mac Blog. Microsoft. September 24, 2010. Archived from the original on July 17, 2011. Retrieved November 4, 2010.
- ^'Office System Requirements'. Microsoft Office for Mac. Microsoft. Retrieved November 5, 2010.
- ^Michaels, Philip (August 2, 2010). 'Microsoft sets pricing, October release for Office 2011'. Macworld. Retrieved November 7, 2010.
- ^'Office for Mac 2011 Hitting Store Shelves This October'. Microsoft Office Press. Microsoft. Retrieved November 19, 2010.
- ^Snell, Jason (August 13, 2009). 'Microsoft: Next Mac Office due late 2010 with Outlook'. Macworld. Retrieved November 14, 2009.
- ^McLean, Prince (May 25, 2010). 'Microsoft's Office 2011 beta 3 for Mac gets new icons'. AppleInsider. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- ^Sams, Brad (July 25, 2010). 'Office 2011 for Mac beta invites sent out'. Neowin.net. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- ^Paliath, Paul. 'Beta 2 of Microsoft Office 2011 leaked'. GeekSmack. Archived from the original on April 13, 2010. Retrieved April 14, 2010.
- ^'Office for Mac 2011 hits RTM'. Office for Mac Blog. Microsoft. September 10, 2010. Archived from the original on August 12, 2011. Retrieved November 4, 2010.
- ^Weintraub, Seth (September 21, 2010). 'Office for Mac hits Microsoft volume licensing servers'. 9to5 Mac. Retrieved September 27, 2010.
- ^Mac Mojo Team (September 28, 2010). 'Office for Mac 2011 in the Store This October'. Office for Mac Blog. Microsoft. Archived from the original on August 12, 2011. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- ^'Microsoft Office for Mac Downloads and Updates'. Office For Mac. Microsoft. Retrieved September 16, 2011.
Microsoft Office 2010: Software Information.
- Software name: Microsoft Office 2010.
- Type: Packaged install or Portable.
- Developer:Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft Office 2010: Introduction.
Office, the productivity suite from Microsoft, was patched up to incorporate plenty of new technical features in 2010. Notwithstanding new features and abilities, the general UI has gotten a great deal of consideration from Microsoft designers. The major focus was on UI friendliness and ease of use. Microsoft Office 2010 also introduced Microsoft Office Web Apps which are the web version of the basic Microsoft Office apps running in the cloud. The new ribbon UI looks clean and easier to find stuff from it. The Microsoft Office 2010 pack contains every one of the Microsoft application you’ve worked on in the old one but they’re better than ever.
Office 2010 For Mac Free
Minimum System Requirements for Microsoft Office 2010.
Here are the minimum requirements for the software depending on your OS.
- Intel Pentium III processor
- 500 MHz minimum clock speed
- 256 MB PC100 SDRAM
- 64 MB of Video RAM (VRAM)
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c-compliant Graphics Card
Key features of Microsoft Office 2010.
- New Menu System: Microsoft Office 2010 made some headlines with its new ribbon menu system
- Better Multimedia Editing: Office 2010 supports better editing for multimedia in documents
- Real-time Collaboration and Communication: Microsoft Office 2010 supports real time collaboration between two or more people
- Stronger Security Settings: Microsoft Office 2010 is the most secure version of Office till date.
- Microsoft Office Web Apps: Now, microsoft office 2010 supports Microsoft Office Web Apps which allows you to edit documents on multiple platforms and on the go via the cloud.
Purchase Ms Office 2010 For Mac
These are some of the features that came along Microsoft Office 2010 but there are more to list.
Download Microsoft Office 2010 for free. (Direct Links)
Microsoft Office 2010 Standard edition download for free.
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student edition download for free.
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business edition download for free.
Microsoft Office 2010: Overview.
Microsoft Office 2010 is a solid productivity suite which contains something for everyone. With useful organizing tools and advanced document editing capabilities, it provides the tools you need to edit documents effectively and quickly. While you must upgrade to the service in order to access the Microsoft Office Web apps, it is better than any other cloud based document editing service till date. The new and advanced protected view is an essential part of Microsoft Office 2010 package which maintains your system secure from external viruses. Whenever you will open a document, presentation, or a workbook which have been downloaded from an untrusted source in Microsoft Office 2010, the file is opened in Read only or protected mode. The untrusted documents are opened in a separate sambox which won’t affect the system. This prevents malicious document files from harming your system. This process is similar to excel handling their macro code in several of the earlier versions. Microsoft Office 2010 package contains various document editing tools such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc. which are really intuitive and powerful. This makes creating and editing document files like doc, docx, ppt, xlsx, etc easier than ever now. Microsoft Office 2010 is the best version of Office so far.
Tags: #iso#Microsoft#Microsoft office#windows
Office 2010 For Mac Product Key