Download Scratch 3.0 PC for free at BrowserCam. CodeShala published the Scratch 3.0 App for Android operating system mobile devices, but it is possible to download and install Scratch 3.0 for PC or Computer with operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac.
Operating System: Windows 2000 or later, Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Ubuntu Linux 9.04 or later (For other versions of Linux, see the Linux Installer page) Disk: at least 120 megabytes of free space to install Scratch. CPU and memory: Most computers have enough memory to run Scratch 1.4, but very old computers may run Scratch slowly.
- How to download scratch for mac and pc DOWNLOAD LINK: Twittter- @pranaviscool135 if this video helped you pls like or sub.
- Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Skitch - Snap. Download Skitch - Snap. For macOS 10.11 or later and enjoy it on your Mac.
Let's find out the prerequisites to install Scratch 3.0 on Windows PC or MAC computer without much delay.
Select an Android emulator: There are many free and paid Android emulators available for PC and MAC, few of the popular ones are Bluestacks, Andy OS, Nox, MeMu and there are more you can find from Google.
Compatibility: Before downloading them take a look at the minimum system requirements to install the emulator on your PC.
For example, BlueStacks requires OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Mac OS Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) and Mojave(10.14), 2-4GB of RAM, 4GB of disk space for storing Android apps/games, updated graphics drivers.
Finally, download and install the emulator which will work well with your PC's hardware/software.
How to Download and Install Scratch 3.0 for PC or MAC:
- Open the emulator software from the start menu or desktop shortcut in your PC.
- Associate or set up your Google account with the emulator.
- You can either install the App from Google PlayStore inside the emulator or download Scratch 3.0 APK file from the below link from our site and open the APK file with the emulator or drag the file into the emulator window to install Scratch 3.0 App for pc.
You can follow above instructions to install Scratch 3.0 for pc with any of the Android emulators out there.
Reinstall from macOS Recovery
macOS Recovery makes it easy to reinstall the Mac operating system, even if you need to erase your startup disk first. All you need is a connection to the Internet. If a wireless network is available, you can choose it from the Wi-Fi menu , which is also available in macOS Recovery.
1. Start up from macOS Recovery
To start up from macOS Recovery, turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold one of the following sets of keys on your keyboard. Release the keys when you see an Apple logo, spinning globe, or other startup screen.
Reinstall the latest macOS that was installed on your Mac (recommended).
Upgrade to the latest macOS that is compatible with your Mac.
Reinstall the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version still available.
You might be prompted to enter a password, such as a firmware password or the password of a user who is an administrator of this Mac. Enter the requested password to continue.
When you see the utilities window, you have started up from macOS Recovery.
2. Decide whether to erase (format) your disk
You probably don't need to erase, unless you're selling, trading in, or giving away your Mac, or you have an issue that requires you to erase. If you need to erase before installing macOS, select Disk Utility from the Utilities window, then click Continue. Learn more about when and how to erase.
3. Install macOS
When you're ready to reinstall macOS, choose Reinstall macOS from the Utilities window. Then click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions. You will be asked to choose a disk on which to install.
- If the installer asks to unlock your disk, enter the password you use to log in to your Mac.
- If the installer doesn't see your disk, or it says that it can't install on your computer or volume, you might need to erase your disk first.
- If the installer is for a different version of macOS than you expected, learn about macOS Recovery exceptions.
- If the installer offers you the choice between installing on Macintosh HD or Macintosh HD - Data, choose Macintosh HD.
Please allow installation to complete without putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. During installation, your Mac might restart and show a progress bar several times, and the screen might be empty for minutes at a time.
If your Mac restarts to a setup assistant, but you're selling, trading in, or giving away your Mac, press Command-Q to quit the assistant without completing setup. Then click Shut Down. When the new owner starts up the Mac, they can use their own information to complete setup.
macOS Recovery exceptions
Scratch Download For Mac Os High Sierra
The version of macOS offered by macOS Recovery might vary in some cases:
- If macOS Sierra 10.12.4 or later has never been installed on this Mac, Option-Command-R installs the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version still available. And Shift-Option-Command-R isn't available.
- If you erased your entire disk instead of just the startup volume on that disk, macOS Recovery might offer only the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version still available. You can upgrade to a later version afterward.
- If your Mac has the Apple T2 Security Chip and you never installed a macOS update, Option-Command-R installs the latest macOS that was installed on your Mac.
- If you just had your Mac logic board replaced during a repair, macOS Recovery might offer only the latest macOS that is compatible with your Mac.
If you can't get macOS Recovery to offer the installer you want, you might be able to use one of the other ways to install macOS.
Other ways to install macOS
Os For Mac Download Free
- You can also install macOS from the App Store or Software Update preferences. If you can't install macOS Catalina, you might be able to install an earlier macOS, such as macOS Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or Yosemite.
- Or create a bootable installer disk, then use that disk to install macOS on your Mac or another Mac.