Download Old Version of uTorrent for Mac for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel) Skip Development Versions tead. UTorrent 1.8.4 build 29561. 30 October, 2013 (7 years ago) 1.33 MB. UTorrent 1.8.4 build 29971. 01 August, 2013 (7 years ago) 4.26 MB. With all the other good BitTorrent clients out there for the Mac now, it's hard to make the case for using the official BitTorrent client for downloading torrents. Available for MacOS Mojave 10.14 and below, BitTorrent Classic for Mac is the original Mac torrent downloader for experienced users. Ideal for fast, bulk downloading from the desktop, this BitTorrent desktop app includes advanced customization options for those running older macOS versions.
For windows uTorrent is the best torrent client without a doubt, when it comes to Mac? Nope.
Because the uTorrent & BitTorrent interface has limited functions in mac. So which is the best torrent client for mac, Let’s Explore.
An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
Utorrent For Mac Leopard Dmg
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader
- Good internationalization
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP
- Cross platform
- Very lightweight
- Torrent queueing and prioritizing
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing)
- Nice µTorrent-like interface with Qt4 toolkit
- IP filtering (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian files)
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution
- Advanced control over torrent trackers
- Closest open source equivalent to µTorrent
- Torrent creation tool
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface
Transmission is designed for easy, powerful use. We’ve set the defaults to Just Work and it only takes a few clicks to configure advanced features like watch directories, bad peer block-lists, and the web interface.
Transmission is an open source, volunteer-based project. Unlike some BitTorrent clients, Transmission doesn’t play games with its users to make money.
- Uses fewer resources than other clients
- Native Mac, GTK+ and Qt GUI clients
- Daemon ideal for servers, embedded systems, and headless use
- All these can be remote controlled by Web and Terminal clients
- Local Peer Discovery
- Full encryption, DHT, µTP, PEX and Magnet Link support
Deluge is a lightweight, Free Software, cross platform BitTorrent client.
Utorrent For Mac Leopard Mac
Utorrent Download Free Mac
- Protocol Encryption
- Local Peer Discovery (LSD)
- Peer Exchange (PEX)
- Proxy support
- Web seeds
- global and per-torrent speed limits